Trust Seattle wedding and portrait photographer Natalie Fobes to capture the candid moments of joy, excitement and pageantry of your wedding day. A National Geographic photojournalist and a Pulitzer Prize runnerup, Natalie excels at telling your wedding day story in photographs. Her fine art couple photographs capture the love you have for each other in a compelling way. Natalie's award-winning albums are loved by her couples and admired by her competitors.
See Natalie's flash website devoted to showing more wedding and portrait work. No flash? Then enjoy the photos on this site or her other html site at Seattle Wedding Photographers
The Seattle wedding photographer is available for destination weddings in addition to Seattle weddings.
Natalie Fobes photographs weddings in a documentary, photojournalistic style. However, she loves creating directed couple shots that combine her artistic understanding of light and composition with her skill as a former fashion photographer. Her goal is to capture “moments of life” during a wedding as well as create amazing couple portraits.
The Seattle wedding photographer and author of three coffee table books has won more than 200 international, national and regional awards.
Why settle for a beginning photographer when you can work with their teacher? Natalie teaches the pros through her courses on Lynda.com, workshops at WPPI and classes at Seattle Central Community College.
- visit Natalie in Booth 434 at the Seattle Wedding Show Jan. 12-13th
- Natalie's portrait of a young trumpet player won third place in the WPPI contest
- the Huffington Post profiled Natalie
- the full Lynda.com documentary movie on photographer Natalie Fobes is at lynda.com under Creative Inspirations
- read her profile in Women's Adventure Magazine
- visit her new 600 sf studio
- enjoy the photographs that won in the Western States Competition.
“After the flowers have wilted, the guests gone home, the food eaten and the gown put away, your wedding photographs remain.”
Save up to $500
on a wedding collection AND
receive a free engagement session worth $500. Visit Natalie's Booth 434 at the Seattle Wedding Show to find out how.
To find out Natalie's availability and fees:
please fill in this form or call her at 206.937.9375.
“We could not have been more pleased with the photographs that Natalie took of our wedding day. She was able to perfectly capture exactly how we hoped the wedding would look and more importantly, how it would feel.
We enjoyed the ease of working with her before the actual day and appreciated her obvious experience when it came to dealing with less than perfect weather. She was a big part of what made our day absolutely perfect!”
— Kris G.
Read more testimonials from her wedding couples.
Awards for wedding photography:
- Judges Choice “Best Candid Wedding Photo” PPW
- 5 Awards of Excellence PPWn
- 3 Exhibition Prints, PPW
- 4 Accolade of Excellence Awards, WPPI
- 2 Exhibition Prints, WPPI
- Judges Choice “Best Groom” PPW
- 3rd Place Wedding Photojournalists of America
- 3 Awards of Excellence, Western States
- 3 Exhibition Awards SPPA