Click the links below to view Natalie’s available stock in these categories.
Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
Grand Canyon scenics and tourists
Prince William Sound
EXXON VALDEZ OIL SPILL
THE BERING SEA
THE BERING SEA (National Geographic, October 1992) Natalie photographed the cultures, natural resources and industry in Alaska and Russia. Area includes Beringia, Chukotka and the Aleutian Islands.
- Walrus, Round Island, Ak.
- Stellar sea lions, Round Island, Ak.
- Northern fur seal, St. Paul Island, Ak.
- Red, silver fox, St. Paul Island, Ak.
- Caribou, Onion Portage, Kobuk River, Ak.
- Crested, least auklets, Chukotka, Russia.
- Horned and tufted puffins, grebes, murres, St. Paul Island, Ak.
- Sand dunes near Kotzebue, Ak.
- Ice of Bering Sea.
- Ice around Gambell, St. Lawrence Island, Ak.
- Tundra, in fall colors, near Kotzebue and Kobuk River, Ak.
- Tundra, Chukotka Peninsula from Sireniki to Lorino to
- Lavrentia, Russia. Both winter and summer.
- Rough seas in the Bering Sea.
- St. Paul Island, Pribolofs, Ak. fauna, flora and landscapes.
- Heavy seas in the Bering Sea and around St. Paul Island, Ak.
- Siberian Yupik Eskimos in Russia and Alaska. Whale and walrus hunting, carving, lifestyle. Possible to compare the development of the Eskimo culture under two different governmental systems. Sireniki, Providenia, Lorino, Lavrentia in Russia. Gambell, St. Lawrence Island, Ak.
- Chukchi reindeer herders, Chukotka Peninsula, Russia.
- Russian lifestyle in cities and villages. Daycare, schools, at home life, recreation, portraits.
- Subsistance lifestyle of Inupiat Eskimo, Nome, Kotzebue.
- Russian influence on Aleut people of St. Paul, Ak.
- Russian Orthodox Christmas celebrations.
- Aleut subsistance hunting, St. Paul Island, Pribolofs, Ak.
- Extensive commercial fishing coverage of factory trawlers during pollack roe season.
- Processing of pollack
- Dutch Harbor, Ak.
- Fox farming, Russia.
Archeology and science
- Excavation of first Russian America settlement, Kodiak Island, Ak.
- Piles of ancient walrus bones, St. Lawrence Island, Ak.
- Biologists working on northern fur seals, St. Paul, Ak.